Hello, we're Sparkbit. We're a tech partner for innovative companies from around the world, mainly the U.S. and Western Europe. We design, build and maintain software systems, deliver Machine Learning solutions and run R&D projects. Some of the most recent projects from our portfolio are:
- deep learning for human posture analysis,
- a mission-critical communication system for a navy-associated department,
- our proprietary telematics system based on computer vision techniques that brought us a scientific research grant.
For 8 years on the market, we've constantly been growing while maintaining very high team quality and a friendly atmosphere. There are 30+ team members currently, multiple PhDs and Masters among them. We have a dog in the office too.
Challenges drive top talent, so we pick only ambitious projects, and although we work for a few clients simultaneously, we feel like a single unit. We never lease our developers to other software houses and don't work with contractors we don't have a relationship with. As a team, we share knowledge and experience, integrate, and support each other. We build collective know-how with various internal initiatives such as ML Seminar, Sparkbit Fellowship Program or Project Management sessions.
We’re looking for a QA Lead to join our QA team.
The perfect candidate should have:
- min. 4-5 years of professional experience in QA (preferably part of it as a lead),
- fluent English in both speech and writing (min. C1),
- great communication skills and openness to work with international clients (USA, EU),
- openness to work as a lead for QA in the growing organization, but also as a single QA engineer in a project,
- experience in test automation in Cypress (preferably TypeScript),
- experience in API testing (preferably Postman).
Nice to have:
- experience in database tests using SQL,
- technical educational background,
- ISTQB Foundation certificate.
What you will do:
You will join our QA. Your responsibilities may vary between projects, but what you can expect in your day-to-day work is:
- managing the testing process in the company,
- being a people manager for our QA team,
- manual and automated testing in projects,
- establishing a testing strategy with the client.
- a friendly atmosphere of working in a small, well-organized organization that respects its employees,
- professional development while working on interesting projects with clients from the U.S., Western Europe and Asia,
- working remote, hybrid or on-site in our office in Warsaw,
- flexible working hours,
- salary range 18480 - 21840 PLN + VAT on B2B agreement, depending on professional experience,
- Flexible benefits system including Multisport package and Allianz private medical care.