Hello, we're Sparkbit. We're a tech partner for innovative companies from around the world, mainly the U.S. and Western Europe. We design, build and maintain software systems, deliver Machine Learning solutions and run R&D projects. Some of the most recent projects from our portfolio are:
deep learning for human posture analysis,
a mission-critical communication system for a navy-associated department,
our proprietary telematics system based on computer vision techniques that brought us a scientific research grant.
For 8 years on the market, we've constantly been growing while maintaining very high team quality and a friendly atmosphere. There are 30+ team members currently, multiple PhDs and Masters among them. We have a dog in the office too.
Challenges drive top talent, so we pick only ambitious projects, and although we work for a few clients simultaneously, we feel like a single unit. We never lease our developers to other software houses and don't work with contractors we don't have a relationship with. As a team, we share knowledge and experience, integrate, and support each other. We build collective know-how with various internal initiatives such as ML Seminar, Sparkbit Fellowship Program or Project Management sessions.
We’re looking for a Tech Leader to join our team.
A perfect candidate should have:
- very good knowledge of one of the technologies: Kotlin, Python, Java, Go or another modern language,
- at least 5 years of commercial experience,
- openness to different technologies (e.g. Kotlin, Python, Java, Go) and different types of tasks (e.g. one time you can break a monolith into microservices in Go, another time work on creating a corporate system in Kotlin and another time - after undergoing appropriate training - create a deep learning model for a start-up),
- willingness to learn about the issues needed for a given project project management skills (agile, keeping track of deadlines),
- problem solving skills (when you get a completely new topic, you will explore it and propose a solution),
- very good knowledge of English to communicate with customers (C1),
- A friendly atmosphere of working in a small, well-organized organization that respects its employees;
- Professional development while working on interesting projects with clients from the U.S., Western Europe and Asia;
- Working remote, hybrid or on-site in our office in Warsaw;
- Flexible working hours;
- Salary range 23 520 – 31 920 + VAT on B2B agreement, depending on professional experience
- Flexible benefits system including Multisport package and Allianz private medical care