Hello, we're Sparkbit. We're a tech partner for innovative companies worldwide, mainly from the U.S. and Western Europe. We design, build and maintain software systems, deliver Machine Learning solutions and run R&D projects.
We start the next batch of Sparkbit Fellowship - our elite program to help talented but less-experienced developers grow their technical skills and get client exposure. During the Sparkbit Fellowship, you'll complete three stages, increasing your knowledge and self-sufficiency. In the end, you'll join one of our projects as an independent developer in a regular-level position.
You can find more information about Sparkbit Fellowship on our website: https://careers.sparkbit.pl/sp...
- You've got a bachelor/engineering/master's degree, or you're in the last year of a master's degree in computer science from a top technical university;
- You're ready to work at least ⅘ time during Fellowship and after completing the program;
- You're open and communicative with a high level of written and spoken English;
- You're open to new technologies and eager to learn;
- Ideally, you already have some professional experience.
- You've got initiative!
- Unique learning experience under the eye of an experienced mentor in a friendly and open environment;
- Acquisition of a complete full-stack kit including backend, frontend, databases, and DevOps;
- Hands-on experience working in a team on a live project;
- Salary raises after completing certain stages of the program;
- Flexible benefit system with Multisport package, Allianz private medical care, and many more;
- Salary range 6 720 - 12 600 + VAT on B2B agreement, depending on your experience and Fellowship progress. Contract work is also possible.